The Banyan Windows Desktop App allows you to register your Windows device so it can start accessing Banyan-secured Services.
The Banyan Desktop App can be installed on Windows 10 or later.
Previous versions can be found at:
Before proceeding through the steps below, please ensure that you have administrative privileges on your Windows device in order to install the Banyan Windows Desktop App.
Install the Banyan Windows Desktop App
|NOTE: If your device is corporate-owned and -managed (using a Device Manager), then these installation and registration steps may be preconfigured and omitted.|
To install the Banyan Windows Desktop App:
1. Run the Banyan .exe installer, open the Banyan app, and select Register.
2. Enter your organization's Invitation Code. This Invitation Code is provided offline by your Admin.
3. Authenticating with an IDP (such as Okta, G Suite, OneLogin, or other SAML IDP) launches a new browser window. The example below shows an organization using Okta SSO to authenticate its users.
4. Select the ownership type of the device you are registering.
5. Install certificate and finish registration. You'll be prompted for approval so your device can trust your organizations' Root Certificate Authority (Root CA).
That's it! You can now access Banyan-secured applications and services from your Windows device.
NOTE: Once you have installed the Banyan Windows Desktop App, you can access it at any time via the Windows menu bar.