The Banyan Android Mobile App allows you to register your Android device so it can start accessing Banyan-secured Services.
You can download the latest Banyan Android Mobile App from the Google Play Store:
Here are step-by-step instructions to install the Banyan Android Mobile App.
1. Launch Banyan Mobile App to register your device and enter your organization's Invitation Code. This Invitation Code this will provided offline by your Admin.
2. Authenticate using your Single Sign On provider. (The example below shows Okta as the organization's SSO/Identity Provider).
3. Select the ownership type of the device you are registering. Additionally, device registration requires a multi-factor verification passcode, that will be sent to your email inbox. Enter that next.
|NOTE: The verification passcode is only valid for 10 minutes. If you do not complete device registration within that time, please re-enter your organization’s invitation code (step 1).|
If you did not receive the one-time passcode email, please check your spam folder or contact your Banyan Administrator to ensure corporate email provider is not blocking emails sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Once you're authenticated and your email is verified you can install your organizations' certificates to register your device, and access Banyan-secured applications and services.
5. And, that's it, you're all set up! You can now access Banyan-secured applications and services from your Android device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.